1. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. We update this list every six months, so there may be additional cookies not yet listed. Web beacons, tags, and scripts may be used on the website or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and advertising campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and clicked on. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
If you want to learn more about cookies or how to control, disable, or delete them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
4. In addition, certain third party advertising networks, including Google, allow users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your internet browsing. To learn more about this feature from Google, click .
5. Many jurisdictions require or recommend that website operators disclose the types of cookies they use and occasionally get consent from users before placing certain cookies.
6. We may use any of the following categories of cookies on our website as detailed below. Each cookie falls within one of these four categories:Category Description
7. In particular, but not only, we collect Cookies as defined within the following table:
8. To opt out of marketing and analytics cookies, please click the Opt out button on the Cookie consent bar.
9. In case of any issues, you may contact us under following contacts: Luvelu s.r.o.
Web Address: vos.health
Address: Polska 1211/26, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org